主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-11-27 18:07:05 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Caroline :telephone interview1,face to face interview5,technical based question7,17,27,37,behaviour questions10,20

Jessica:telephone interview2,face to face interview6,technical based question8,18,28,behaviour questions1,11,21

Lulu:telephone interview3,face to face interview7,technical based question9,19,29,behaviour questions2,12,22

惟凯:telephone interview4,face to face interview8,technical based question10,20,30,behaviour questions3,13,23

Jenny:telephone interview5,technical based question1,11,21,31,behaviour questions4,14,24

Linda:telephone interview6,technical based question2,12,22,32,behaviour questions5,15,25

Chestnut: face to face interview1,technical based question3,13,23,33,behaviour questions6,16

思颖:face to face interview2,technical based question4,14,24,34,behaviour questions7,17

Jenny:face to face interview3,technical based question5,15,25,35,behaviour questions8,18

Micky:face to face interview4,technical based question6,16,26,36,behaviour questions9,19

写points

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2018-11-27 18:44:59 | 显示全部楼层
face to face interview:
1.Tell me something about yourself
(Warm up question)
technical based question:
3.How do you correct a supplier invoice incorrectly entered?
If the reports of this month hasn't been issued yet, make the adjustments immediatly and make sure the invoices are corrcetly entered.
If the reports of this month has already been issued, then make the adjustments next month.
13.How often do you submit your super payment/PAYG?
For super payment, pay frequency includes monthly and quarterly,and the due dates are the 7th and the 28th of the following month respectively.
For PAYG, pay frequency includes monthly, quaterly and weekly, and the due dates are the 7th, the 28th of the following month, and every Friday respectively.
23.What is control account? Give me some samples
A control account is a summary account in the general ledger.
Samples: Cash, AR, AP, Fixed assets and inventory.
33.What will you do if you paid wrong supplier?
If this happened and there's no invoice issued, apologise and ask the wrong supplier to make refund
If the invoice has been issued,offset the invoice( ask for credit note and refund)
behaviour question:
6.What is your weakness? To what extent do you think it will affect your performance?
(The formula for your answer is easy to follow: First, state your weakness. Second, add additional context and a specific example or story of how this trait has emerged in your professional life.)
Example  “I can be too critical of myself. A pattern I’ve noticed throughout my career is that I often feel I could have done more, even if objectively, I’ve done well. Earlier in my career, this led to burnout and negative self-talk. One solution I’ve implemented over the last three years is to actively pause and celebrate my achievements. Not only has this helped my own self-esteem, it’s helped me genuinely appreciate and recognize my team and other support systems.”
16.Tell me about a time that you disagreed with a rule or approach.
(Workplace conflicts may happen every now and then and that's okay. The key is handling them correctly and showing the interviewer you can move forward.)
"Once, a co-worker and I disagreed on the way a customer was dealt with. I decided to meet with them one on one to talk and resolve our dispute in a peaceful manner. We both agreed that our goal was to keep the customer happy and came to a compromise that consisted of both of our ideas."
If the improvements were not accepted by managers. follow the rule.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-18 16:10 , Processed in 0.063009 second(s), 20 queries .